- Publications & Reports
- Legislative Activity
- HUD Limits & CON/Action Plans
- Housing and Demographic Data
- HUD Limits
Current State Legislation
- HB1629-FN, relative to training and procedures for zoning and planning boards. Improves efficiency and transparency of local planning board and zoning board processes; requires training of new board members; allows for mandatory inclusionary zoning. Prime sponsor: Rep. Willis Griffith. Status: assigned to the House Municipal and County Government Committee.
- HB1632-FN-A-L, relative to financial investments and incentives for affordable housing development. Establishes a voluntary “housing champion” certification for municipalities; provides access for certified communities to revenue sharing and infrastructure development bonds; provides exemption from business profits taxes for workforce housing developments; provides first-time homebuyer tax exemption. Prime sponsor: Rep. Joe Alexander. Status: assigned to the House Municipal and County Government Committee.
State Legislative Study Commissions and Committees
- Commission to Study Barriers to Increased Density of Land Development in New Hampshire (SB 43, 2019). Details coming.