2019 BIA Forum on Workforce Housing
November 06, 2019 | 11:30am - 1:30pm
Are high housing costs or inadequate apartment rental space impacting your ability to retain and/or recruit employees? Is New Hampshire’s lack of affordable housing for working people hurting our economy? What are some practical options that the business community, housing advocates, and community planners can consider that will improve the availability of workforce housing in their communities?
These topics will discussed during the BIA’s annual Housing Forum sponsored by New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority.
- Kevin Dailey, VP of Administration/Chief Human Resources Officer, Southern Vermont Medical Center
- Ryan Hvizda, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan
- Joe Mendola, NAI Norwood Group
- Ari Pollack, Director, Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell
- Matt Sullivan, Planning Director, Town of Wolfeboro, NH
The cost to attend the luncheon is $40 for BIA and BIA Capitol Connect members, and members of partnering organizations, regional housing coalitions, and all members of local or regional young professional organizations. $55 for future BIA members.
Online registration closes Tuesday, November 5th at 3:00 pm. Walk-ins will be accepted based on availability; there will be a $10 surcharge to the ticket price. Contact Lora McMahon at 603.224.5388 x101.