New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority is a self-supporting public corporation that promotes, finances and supports affordable housing. NHHFA operates rental and homeownership programs designed to assist low- and moderate-income persons with obtaining affordable housing. We have helped more than 48,000 families purchase their own homes and have been instrumental in financing the creation of more than 15,000 multi-family housing units.
Established by statute in 1981, New Hampshire Housing receives no operating funds from the state government.
MISSION STATEMENT: New Hampshire Housing’s mission is to promote, finance and support affordable housing and related services for the people of New Hampshire.
VISION STATEMENT: A New Hampshire with decent, affordable housing for all.
- Commitment and Leadership: Achieve excellence by working together to proactively and effectively demonstrate leadership.
- Responsiveness and Collaboration: Work with and be responsive to each other and our business partners in the pursuit of opportunities to achieve our goals.
- Stewardship and Integrity: Exhibit prudent, ethical and transparent administration of limited public resources and be accountable and reliable in all matters.
- Respect and Honesty: Treat everyone we encounter with dignity and mutual respect and be inclusive, candid and open in our communications and behavior.
- Creativity and Innovation: Think objectively and listen with open minds, raise questions, challenge assumptions and promote an atmosphere that elicits creativity and innovation.
- Alertness and Agility: Be vigilant and prepared to adapt to changing conditions, opportunities, and challenges.
- Trust and Teamwork: Establish, grow, extend, and embrace trust as an essential component of effective working relationships. Embrace teamwork as essential to achieving overall success.