Resident Service Coordinators
Resident Service Coordinators (RSCs) work with residents in multi-family rental housing to get them the supports and services they need to remain in independent housing. Having an RSC generally results in fewer nuisance calls to management and maintenance.
New Hampshire Housing facilitates training opportunities and quarterly RSC Roundtables, which are opportunities to share challenges and best practices in working with difficult resident situations. We are proud to collaborate with the New Hampshire Association of Professional Service Coordinators and New England Resident Service Coordinators, Inc., which provide training opportunities to RSCs.
Technical assistance for owners and managers to establish an RSC program or to review an existing program is available for New Hampshire Housing financed or administered properties by contacting Lynn Lippitt at (800) 439-7247, ext. 9221.
PUBLICATIONS AND RESOURCES
- 2-1-1 New Hampshire
- American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC)
- Annual Certification of Service Coordination
- Helping Older Adults Age Safely in Place
- HUD Resources
New England Resident Service Coordinators, Inc. (NERSC)
- New Hampshire Association of Professional Service Coordinators
- Referral, Education, Assistance and Prevention Program (REAP) brochure
- Resident Service Coordinator Manual