- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Multifamily Supportive Housing
- Non-Profit Predevelopment Loan Program
- Other Financing Programs
- Underwriting and Development Policies
- Design and Construction
Underwriting and Development Policies
The sections below contain information related to the NH Housing’s underwriting policies and procedures. General underwriting questions should be directed to 603-310-9280.
Below is a list of documents related to the submission and review of NH Housing project applications.
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multifamily Finance(Current, Effective 5/1/2020)
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multifamily Finance ADDENDUM 1
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multifamily Finance(Previous, Effective through 4/30/20)
- Market Study Requirements
- Market Study Providers
- Financing Application
- Rent Limits
- Current Utility Allowance
For projects that require NH Housing environmental review, HUD statutory checklist may be required.
The following documents are used to process requisitions for NH Housing funded projects.
To help sponsors familiarize themselves with the NH Housing’s payment process, below are links to helpful resources:
Below are links to NH Housing’s required requisition documents:
Rules pertaining to specific New Hampshire Housing financing programs.