- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Multi-Family Supportive Housing
- Non-Profit Predevelopment Loan Program
- Other Financing Programs
- Underwriting and Development Policies
- Design and Construction
Underwriting and Development Policies
The sections below contain information related to the Authority’s underwriting policies and procedures. General underwriting questions should be directed to Julia Morgan at 603-310-9280.
Below is a list of documents related to the submission and review of Authority project applications.
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multi-Family Finance(Current, Effective 5/1/2020)
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multi-Family Finance(Previous, Effective through 4/30/20)
- Market Study Requirements
- Market Study Providers
- Financing Application
- Rent Limits
- Current Utility Allowance
For projects that require Authority environmental review, HUD statutory checklist may be required.
The following documents are used to process requisitions for Authority-funded projects.
To help sponsors familiarize themselves with the Authority’s payment process, below are links to helpful resources:
Below are links to the Authority required requisition documents:
Rules pertaining to specific Authority financing programs.