- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Multi-Family Supportive Housing
- Non-Profit Predevelopment Loan Program
- Other Financing Programs
- Underwriting and Development Policies
- Design and Construction
Underwriting and Development Policies
The sections below contain information related to the Authority’s underwriting policies and procedures. General underwriting questions should be directed to 603-310-9280.
Below is a list of documents related to the submission and review of Authority project applications.
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multi-Family Finance(Current, Effective 5/1/2020)
- Underwriting Standards and Development Policies for Multi-Family Finance(Previous, Effective through 4/30/20)
- Market Study Requirements
- Market Study Providers
- Financing Application
- Rent Limits
- Current Utility Allowance
For projects that require Authority environmental review, HUD statutory checklist may be required.
The following documents are used to process requisitions for Authority-funded projects.
To help sponsors familiarize themselves with the Authority’s payment process, below are links to helpful resources:
Below are links to the Authority required requisition documents:
Rules pertaining to specific Authority financing programs.