At New Hampshire Housing, human resources staff members are dedicated to promoting strong, healthy, and mutually rewarding employer/employee relationships through the implementation of effective, legal, and fair employment policies and respectful, ethical behavior.
We are committed to maintaining benefits and policies that help employees balance work/life and family responsibilities. We offer a business casual work environment. We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurances; Section 125 options; generous paid time off allowances; student loan debt assistance; and tuition reimbursement. Specific benefit information is available during the hiring process.
To be considered for these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements via our online application system.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, New Hampshire Housing is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the people we serve.
We’re on a mission and we want your expertise.
Do you share our vision of New Hampshire with decent, affordable housing for all? We’re seeking the next leader of our Homeownership Division dedicated to helping homebuyers become homeowners. This job is a great combination of business and mission!
NH Housing has helped more than 50,000 families purchase their own homes. We’re hiring a full-time Managing Director for our Homeownership Division to lead a team of dedicated professionals who help buyers achieve successful homeownership by offering affordable mortgage loans.
Why should you join our team?
We’re an industry leader in affordable housing. In the Homeownership Division, we work as a team to offer single-family mortgage programs, including the Homebuyer Tax Credit Program. We continue our work with lenders and real estate professionals to bring mortgage programs to low-and moderate-income buyers, including and especially those from marginalized groups who have been historically underserved. And we love what we do.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, implement, and administer a range of homeownership programs
- Coordinate/Manage staff review of special requests/loans involving homeownership activities
- Coordinate homeownership program strategies, financials, operations, and performance with other NH Housing divisions and groups, including Executive, Finance and Accounting, and Policy, Planning, and Communication. Monitor Authority compliance with regulatory requirements
- Lead NH Housing’s efforts to ensure homeownership policies and marketing efforts are available to those who have historically been underserved in the housing industry
- Expand lender and realtor partnerships with professionals who are members of diverse and underserved communities
- Create and oversee a comprehensive business development strategy and written plan, which includes business and financial goals for homeownership programs, allocation of resources to business development, strategy for fostering and managing business partner relationships, and strategy for homeownership marketing activities to borrowers
- Perform additional duties under Executive Director
What are the key requirements?
- Master’s Degree in a related field and at least eight year’s relevant work experience (at least two in management capacity) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough knowledge of homeownership programs and mortgage lending, including regulatory and compliance requirements
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge of Word and Excel
- Expert ability to make decisions
- Expert ability to think outside the box and critically challenge assumptions
- Highly alert to strategic opportunities
- Strong cost management skills and business acumen
- Expert ability to manage performance, communicate performance expectations clearly and consistently
- Expert ability to effectively implement plans
- Expert ability to promote and inspire cooperative behavior among subordinates
APPLY NOW! Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via our online application.
Want to use your data analysis, quality control, and administration skills to fulfill the mission of creating a New Hampshire with decent, affordable housing for all? Join our Homeownership Team dedicated to helping homebuyers become and remain successful homeowners. This job is a great combination of business and mission!
New Hampshire Housing seeks a full-time Program Specialist, Homeowner Assistance Fund responsible for providing program administration support related to the Homeowner Assistance Fund Program (HAF) including quality and fraud control, partner relations, payment processing, data analyzing and reporting, and promoting marketing and outreach. This program aims to help eligible at-risk homeowners receive assistance to avoid foreclosure and stay in their home.
The successful candidate will have strong database management skills, strong ability to understand and follow program regulations and policies, and solid ability in the Microsoft Office suite. Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or at least four years relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Experience in program and/or grant administration with data management and analysis skills. Experience in the mortgage industry is a plus. Commitment to New Hampshire Housing’s mission is essential for this position. This is a grant-funded position.
For more information about the Federal HAF program, please visit the Treasury Department site at: https://bit.ly/3ziAVpZ