New Hampshire Housing is a self-supporting public corporation that promotes, finances, and supports housing solutions for the people of New Hampshire. We operate rental and homeownership programs designed to assist low- and moderate-income persons with obtaining affordable housing. Curious about how our organization is structured? You can explore our divisions in detail by clicking here.
To be considered for a position, please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, New Hampshire Housing is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the people we serve.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR WORK
WHY WORK AT NH HOUSING?
Our employees are our most important asset and our policies, benefits and workplace culture reflect this value. We are committed to supporting our team members and equipping them to grow and thrive in their careers.
Eligible employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20+ hours weekly can access benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- 37-hour work week
- High-quality health insurance options
- Vision plan
- 100% employer-paid dental plan
- 100% employer-paid disability insurance
- 100% employer-paid life insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote/hybrid work options
- Generous and flexible PTO plan
- Paid volunteer time
- Two retirement plans with employer contributions
- Undergraduate and graduate tuition reimbursement
- Student loan debt assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness rewards and reimbursement programs