- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Multi-Family Supportive Housing
- Non-Profit Predevelopment Loan Program
- Other Financing Programs
- Underwriting and Development Policies
- Design and Construction
Design and Construction
Multi-Family Construction and Design Documents
Design and Construction Policy Rules (HFA 111) include topics related to procurement, insurance, and bonding.
Technical Design and Construction Standards apply to new construction and substantial rehabilitation projects. These standards include documents related to design, accessibility, environmental mitigation, waivers, product and system requirements, administration, requisitions, closeout, and temporary construction signage.
Technical Design and Construction Standards for Rehabilitation apply to newly acquired or refinanced projects with a limited scope of work. Requirements covered by the document include capital needs assessments, environmental mitigation, life safety, and accessibility.
The Construction Requisition Packet contains postings, forms, lien waivers, and general information needed to submit a construction requisition.
The Temporary Construction Signage Guidelines (2019) are to be followed for developments funded by NHHFA.
Projects financed using HOME and Housing Trust Fund are required to meet federal Section 3 requirements.
- 24 CFR Part 135 – Section 3
- Section 3 Legal Notice
- Section 3 Clause
- Section 3 Summary Report (HUD Form 60002)
- Interim Threshold Requirements to Comply with Section 3
- Section 3 Determined Threshold Requirements Checklist
- Section 3 Resident Certification of Eligibility
- Section 3 Business Concern Certification of Eligibility
- Minority Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises Summary Report