- Publications & Reports
- HUD Limits & Consolidated Plan
- Housing and Demographic Data
- Residential Rental Cost Survey
HUD Limits & Consolidated Plan
HUD Rent & Income Limits
We have made available HUD’s limits and allowances for its various housing programs. This data is used to determine a family or individual’s eligibility for federally subsidized housing based on median area income and household size.
HUD FAIR MARKET RENT AREA
View the list of towns by HMFA area:
- 2020 Fair Market Rent Area By Town – Effective 4/14/20
HUD Median Family Incomes
- Median Incomes Adjusted by Family Size – Effective 4/18/2022
- Median Incomes 2012 through 2022 – Effective 4/18/2022
New Hampshire’s Consolidated Plan is developed by the Housing and Community Development Planning Council. The Council, established by Executive Order 97-3, is responsible for developing all components of New Hampshire’s Consolidated Plan. There are four major components in the Consolidated Plan: Housing Market Analysis, Analysis of Needs, Strategic Plan, and Action Plan.
A Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) is generated after the end of each Program Year to report each year’s accomplishments to HUD and the public. An Annual Action Plan is generated before the beginning of every Program Year to inform HUD and the public about the intended activities for which these federal funds will be used in the coming year. New Hampshire’s Program Year is concurrent with the state fiscal year, beginning on July 1st.
- State of New Hampshire Citizen Participation Plan
- 2021-2025 State of New Hampshire Consolidated Plan
- State of NH – NH Housing HOME-ARP Allocation Plan
- 2021 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) for HUD
- 2020 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice in New Hampshire
- 2023 State of New Hampshire Action Plan – Final
UTILITY ALLOWANCE SCHEDULES
- 2023 Utility Allowance Schedule (Current)
Updated electricity rates to reflect reduction in cost.
A Utility Allowance Schedule is published each year and provides estimates for heat and non-heat utility costs. The data is primarily used by the Housing Voucher Program; it can also be used to determine gross rents for rental units where the tenant is responsible for paying utility costs.
- 2023 Utility Allowance Schedule (February –
- 2022 Utility Allowance Schedule
- 2021 Utility Allowance Schedule
- 2020 Utility Allowance Schedule