- Special Programs
- Current Voucher Program Participants
- Forms & Publications
- Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS)
Current Voucher Program Participants
If you are looking to Move:
- Completed initial term of your lease (12 months) and have not signed a new lease in your current unit.
- Do not owe your landlord any money for rent or damages.
- Give appropriate written notice to vacate as outlined in your lease (typically no less than 30 days). A copy must be supplied to both the landlord and the Housing Authority.
Initial paperwork required for new unit:
- Request for Tenancy Approval (Owner completes)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form (Owner completes)
- W-9 Form (Owner Completes)
Please note: Forms must be received no later than the 15th of the month to process for the 1st of the next month. Please contact your Rental Assistance Manager with any questions regarding moving.
If you are looking to add someone to your household:
- Please notify your Rental Assistance Manager of your interest in adding someone to the household.
- An Additional Household Member packet will be mailed to you.
Please note: Additional household members MUST be approved by the Landlord and Housing Authority before they move in.
If someone moves out of your household
- Complete the Out of Household Declaration Form and return it to your Rental Assistance Manager
If you have household income changes
- Interim Changes must be reported in writing or by e-mailing your Rental Assistance Manager, within 14 days of occurrence.