- Special Programs
- Current Voucher Program Participants
- Forms & Publications
- Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS)
Current Voucher Program Participants
Information for Owners and Participants on COVID-19 HUD Notices and Policies
On April 10, 2020 HUD published PIH Notice 2020-05 that contains COVID-19 Statutory and Regulatory Waivers for the Housing Choice Voucher Program. These waivers provide administrative flexibility and relief to public housing agencies. New Hampshire Housing has adopted several of these waivers that will provide administrative relief and allow for alternative approaches, such as how unit inspections are being conducted. A summary of the waivers and alternative requirements adopted by New Hampshire Housing can be found in the notice.
In addition, HUD published the Tenant Flyer on the Eviction Moratorium that contains information regarding evictions and changes in income.
New Hampshire Housing is committed to doing what we can to help and support you. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Completed initial term of your lease (12 months) and have not signed a new lease in your current unit.
- Do not owe your landlord any money for rent or damages.
- Give appropriate written notice to vacate as outlined in your lease (typically no less than 30 days). A copy must be supplied to both the landlord and the Housing Authority.
Initial paperwork required for new unit:
- Request for Tenancy Approval (Owner completes)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form (Owner completes)
- W-9 Form (Owner Completes)
Please note: Forms must be received no later than the 15th of the month to process for the 1st of the next month. Please contact your Rental Assistance Manager with any questions regarding moving.
- Please notify your Rental Assistance Manager of your interest in adding someone to the household.
- An Additional Household Member packet will be mailed to you.
Please note: Additional household members MUST be approved by the Landlord and Housing Authority before they move in.