- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Multi-Family Supportive Housing
- Non-Profit Predevelopment Loan Program
- Other Financing Programs
- Underwriting and Development Policies
- Design and Construction
Multi-Family Supportive Housing
The Multi-Family Supportive Housing Financing Program provides financial assistance to owners/sponsors of housing where the housing is provided in tandem with social service programs related to the needs of the residents. Projects eligible for financing include:
- Permanent rental housing
- Single room occupancy (SRO)
- Transitional housing
- Group homes/shelters with ongoing social services designed for and directly related to the needs of the residents
- Emergency crisis housing
- Housing for homeless families
- Drug/alcohol rehabilitation and recovery housing
- Housing for persons with a disability
- Housing for persons diagnosed with severe mental illness
Projects consisting of new construction, acquisition and/or rehabilitation, reconstruction or conversion are eligible. This program is funded by New Hampshire Housing using a variety of federal and non-federal funding sources. Funding opportunities are announced with the publication of a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) on this page under the Program Documents drop-down.
Under the current NOFA, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed on a monthly cycle. Funding will be available until all funds have been allocated or through June 30, 2022, whichever comes first.
Please note that these are NOT ACTIVE RFPs. These are merely example RFPs from previous years.
Transitional Housing Projects serving Individuals with Mental Illness or Substance Use Disorders