- News & Events
- Information for New…
Information for New Hampshire Housing Customers with Loans Serviced By Dovenmuehle (DMI)
June 1, 2020
To reach your loan servicer, Dovenmuehle (DMI), we recommend you use the following method to report a hardship due to COVID-19.
Request forbearance assistance:
- Visit the Loans Solution Center
- Login to your account with your username and password
Please note: If you do not have an account, you must register as a new user.
- Have your 10-digit loan number available as you will need this to complete any requests through the site or by phone
View the portal guide to help you through the process. If you need to reach out to Dovenmuehle by phone, call 866-397-5370. Please be prepared for long wait times.
Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
• CARES Act Mortgage Forbearance: What You Need to Know Video
• Mortgage and Housing Assistance website