Information Regarding Notice of Funding Availability for Shelter Modifications
July 23, 2020
New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA) is accepting applications for grants to existing homeless shelters, including emergency, transitional, and domestic violence shelters, for physical modifications and operating costs to enable the shelters to meet the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the NH Division of Public Health guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Message regarding future applications for Shelter Modification Program (November 20, 2020)
- Addendum #1 to Notice of Funding Availability – Homeless Shelter Modification Program (July 30, 2020)
- Notice of Funding Availability – Homeless Shelter Modification Program (July 23, 2020)
- Coronavirus Relief Fund – Shelter Modification Program Overview
- Information Session (video below)