Please note: On March 26, 2020, New Hampshire Housing sent out a Lender Notice stating that loan reservations are open for certain programs.
Our goal is simple. We want to help you achieve successful homeownership by offering affordable mortgage loans. Here are some reasons to choose a New Hampshire Housing mortgage product when you’re purchasing a home:
- Great fixed rates
- No hidden fees
- Money available for downpayment and closing costs
- Money available for renovations if you purchase a fixer-upper property
- Government insured and conventional options
Visit GoNHHousing to take the next step toward realizing your dream of homeownership. On our homeownership website, you’ll find:
- Details about all our mortgage programs
- Programs for existing homeowners
- Homebuyer seminars in your area
- Online homebuyer education
Are you a homeowner who is having trouble paying your mortgage? Go to HomeHelpNH for resources, including access to a statewide network of free, independent counselors who can provide borrowers with professional pre- and post-foreclosure counseling services. You can also call 2-1-1 from anywhere in New Hampshire to talk with a free referral service.
New Hampshire Housing administers grant funds for the abatement of lead paint hazards from the state’s single family homes and rental apartments where a child under the age of 6 resides. Learn more about the Lead Hazard Control Program and how to apply.
Mortgage Interest Rates
- Click here to view today’s rates
Do you have a mortgage with New Hampshire Housing?
- Click here to make your payment online.
- If you have questions about your loan, or are having difficulty accessing your account online, please contact Dovenmuehle’s customer service department at 1-888-781-8634.
- More information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.