Our goal is simple. We want to help you achieve successful homeownership by offering affordable mortgage loans. Here are some reasons to choose a New Hampshire Housing mortgage product when you’re purchasing a home:
- Great fixed rates
- No hidden fees
- Money available for downpayment and closing costs
- Money available for renovations if you purchase a fixer-upper property
- Government insured and conventional options
Visit GoNHHousing to take the next step toward realizing your dream of homeownership. On our homeownership website, you’ll find:
- Details about all our mortgage programs
- Programs for existing homeowners
- Homebuyer seminars in your area
- Online homebuyer education
Are you a homeowner who is having trouble paying your mortgage? Go to HomeHelpNH for resources, including access to a statewide network of free, independent counselors who can provide borrowers with professional pre- and post-foreclosure counseling services. You can also call 2-1-1 from anywhere in New Hampshire to talk with a free referral service.
New Hampshire Housing administers grant funds for the abatement of lead paint hazards from the state’s single family homes and rental apartments where a child under the age of 6 resides. Learn more about the Lead Hazard Control Program and how to apply.