New Hampshire Housing Names 2019 Top Lenders
April 3, 2020
(Bedford, April 3, 2020) – Lenders and loan originators were recently recognized by New Hampshire Housing for helping 2,000 homebuyers find affordable homes and loans last year. The awards were given to the lending institutions and loan originators who assisted the most homebuyers through New Hampshire Housing programs in 2019.
“Our top lenders and loan originators are key to supporting affordable housing opportunities for New Hampshire households,” noted Ignatius MacLellan, managing director of New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority’s Homeownership Division. “Their service to customers helps provide affordable mortgages that give borrowers the opportunity for successful homeownership.”
Top Loan Officers (alphabetical)
- Debbie Austin-Brown, HarborOne Mortgage
- Barbara Bullard, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank
- Lisa Capicchioni, Residential Mortgage Services
- Robin Cousineau, Residential Mortgage Services
- Terry Daniels, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank
- Joseph Gagnon, Residential Mortgage Services
- Marcie B. Gowen-Nobley, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank
- Denise Hubbard, Meredith Village Savings Bank
- Jason Jaramillo, Precision Lending LLC
- Jane Jordan, Mortgage Network
- Meghan Merrill, CMG Financial
- Marleen Paquette, Residential Mortgage Services
- Sharon Peters, Residential Mortgage Services
- Jay Vogel, Residential Mortgage Services
- Gladys White, Residential Mortgage Services
Participating Lenders (by number of loans)
- Residential Mortgage Services (RMS)
- CMG Mortgage, Inc.
dba CMG Financial
- HarborOne Mortgage, LLC
- Northpoint Mortgage
- Mary’s Bank
- Mortgage Network Inc.
- Bank of New Hampshire
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Embrace Home Loans, Inc.
- CrossCountry Mortgage Inc.
Participating Originators (by number of loans)
- Woodsville Guaranty Savings
- Meredith Village Savings
- Savings Bank of Walpole
- Mascoma Savings Bank
- Precision Lending, LLC
- Pinnacle Mortgage Corporation
New Hampshire Housing mortgages offer special features not generally available through other lending sources – such as downpayment assistance – that can make homeownership more affordable. NHHFA also offers the Homebuyer Tax Credit program for first-time homebuyers, which enables them to receive a federal tax credit of up to $2,000 per year as long as they own their home and continue to pay mortgage interest.
Information about New Hampshire Housing homeownership programs, including eligibility information and a list of lender partners, is available at GoNHHousing.com.
About New Hampshire Housing: As a self-supporting public corporation, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority promotes, finances and supports affordable housing. NHHFA operates a number of rental and homeownership programs designed to assist low- and moderate-income persons with obtaining affordable housing. Since its inception, NHHFA has helped more than 50,000 families purchase their own homes and has been instrumental in financing the creation of 15,000 multi-family housing units.
NHHFA.org | #NHHFAHousing | Facebook @NewHampshireHousing | Twitter @NHHFA