Michael Skelton of Manchester Chamber Joins NHHFA Board of Directors
October 24, 2018
Michael Skelton, president and CEO of the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, was recently appointed to the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority’s Board of Directors by Governor Chris Sununu. The GMCC is the state’s largest business advocacy organization, representing nearly 1,000 businesses across southern New Hampshire. Skelton has served on the Board of Directors of Stay Work Play, and was named to the 2014 class of New Hampshire’s “40 Under Forty” young leaders by the Union Leader. A graduate of Saint Anselm College, he resides in Bedford with his family.
Mary Beth Rudolph of Dover, a Seacoast Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, who has been on the board since 2010, will serve as vice chair. Stephen Ensign of New London is the board’s chair.
The nine-member NHHFA Board of Directors is appointed by the Governor and Executive Council. New Hampshire Housing promotes, finances and supports affordable housing and related services for the people of New Hampshire. It also supports the Granite State’s real estate economy and overall economic development. Established in 1981 by the state legislature as self-sustaining public corporation, NHHFA receives no state operating funds.
Other NHHFA News:
- June 2018 NHHFA Housing Market Report (next report comes out in November)
- NHHFA Housing Market Reports
- 2018 New Hampshire Residential Rental Cost Survey report
- A New Hampshire Homeowner’s Guide to Accessory Dwelling Units
- Accessory Dwelling Units in New Hampshire: A Guide for Municipalities
- New Hampshire housing market, economic and demographic data and research at