Mortgage Professionals Named New Hampshire Housing Fellows
October 23, 2018
Ten Granite State professionals who work with homebuyers have been named 2019 New Hampshire Housing Homeownership Fellows. This program offers the group an interactive and educational opportunity to explore the issues and challenges of the mortgage finance system. Fellows participate in sessions about housing and public policy, housing and economic development, state government issues, and New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority’s homeownership programs.
A highlight of the fellowship is meeting with members of New Hampshire’s Congressional delegation while in Washington, D.C., and the opportunity to discuss issues with representatives from Fannie Mae, the Federal Housing Administration, and USDA Rural Development.
The 2019 New Hampshire Housing Fellows are:
- Kara Eastman, Lend US, LLC DBA Regency Mortgage
- Lisa Ford, Bank of New Hampshire
- Leo Gagnon, Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty
- Samantha Norrie, Union Bank
- Coralie O’Brien, Federal Savings Bank
- Paul Pezone, HarborOne Mortgage
- Jake Potter, Merrimack County Savings Bank
- Evelyn Rivera, NeighborWorks Southern New Hampshire
- Justin Small, Meredith Village Savings Bank
- Mary Sullivan, Sugar River Bank
“Our Fellows program offers a unique opportunity for New Hampshire lenders and real estate professionals to gain a deeper understanding of the mortgage system and the factors that influence it,” said Dean Christon, executive director of NHHFA. “Beyond learning about residential lending practices and housing issues at the local and national level, they will explore affordable housing issues in the Granite State.”
Details about the New Hampshire Housing Homeownership Fellows are available at https://www.nhhfa.org/homeownership-fellowship-program.
2018-19 NHHFA Fellows (l-r): Lisa Ford, Bank of New Hampshire; Jake Potter, Merrimack County Savings Bank; Justin Small, Meredith Village Savings Bank; Mary Sullivan, Sugar River Bank; Samantha Norrie, Union Bank; Kara Eastman, Lend US, LLC DBA Regency Mortgage; Leo Gagnon, Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty; Coralie O’Brien, Federal Savings Bank; Evelyn Rivera, NeighborWorks Southern New Hampshire; Paul Pezone, HarborOne Mortgage.
Other NHHFA News:
- June 2018 NHHFA Housing Market Report (next report comes out in November)
- NHHFA Housing Market Reports
- 2018 New Hampshire Residential Rental Cost Survey report
- A New Hampshire Homeowner’s Guide to Accessory Dwelling Units
- Accessory Dwelling Units in New Hampshire: A Guide for Municipalities
- New Hampshire housing market, economic and demographic data and research at