New Hampshire Housing Honors Top Loan Officers and Lenders
March 26, 2018
New Hampshire lenders, loan originators, and real estate professionals were recently recognized by New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority for helping nearly 2,000 homebuyers find affordable homes and loans.
“Our top lenders and loan originators are key to supporting affordable housing opportunities for New Hampshire households,” said Ignatius MacLellan, managing director of NHHFA’s homeownership division. “Their service to customers helps provide affordable mortgages that give borrowers the opportunity for successful homeownership.”
New Hampshire Housing mortgages offer features not traditionally available through conventional lending sources – such as cash for downpayment and closing costs – that can make homeownership more affordable. NHHFA also offers the Homebuyer Tax Credit program for first-time homebuyers, who can get a federal tax credit of up to $2,000 per year. Details about NHHFA’s homeownership programs are at GoNewHampshireHousing.com.
New Hampshire Housing’s 2017 Outstanding Performers
- Residential Mortgage Services
- Merrimack Mortgage Company, LLC
- Envoy Mortgage
- Mortgage Network, Inc.
- St. Mary’s Bank
- Bank of New Hampshire
- CrossCountry Mortgage
- Northpoint Mortgage
- Sugar River Savings Bank
- Meredith Village Savings Bank
- Savings Bank of Walpole
Loan Originators (participating lenders)
- Jay Vogel, Residential Mortgage Services
- Meghan Merrill, LendUS
- Brian Makris, Residential Mortgage Services
- Jane Jordan, Mortgage Network, Inc.
- Lisa Capicchioni, Residential Mortgage Services
- Justin Macagba, LendUS
- Beth Cheney, LendUS
- Eric Cheli, Residential Mortgage Services.
- Gladys White, Residential Mortgage Services
- Kim Riddell, LendUS
Loan Originator (participating originators)
- Denise Hubbard, Meredith Village Savings Bank
Top Realtors for 2017
- Keller Williams Metropolitan
- Berkshire Hathaway Verani
- BHG The Masiello Group
- Coldwell Banker Residential
- Bean Group
Other NHHFA News:
- Housing Market Report – February 2018
- Accessory Dwelling Units in New Hampshire: A Guide for Municipalities
Top Participating Originator, Meredith Village Savings Bank
Caption: Ignatius MacLellan and Dean Christon, New Hampshire Housing; Denise Hubbard, Meredith Village Savings Bank; Brenda Mahoney, New Hampshire Housing.